Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEPENGUINS.
THE PENGUIN PLAY AWARDS IS COMING TO THE STAGE NEAR YOU!
Club Penguin has decided to make a Play awards thingy, with a special party for members only :O I'll be sure to show all you non-members what it's like. Don't worry! The Penguin play awards comes out on March 20th and goes til April 9th! it's going to be a special star-studded show! Everyone will be able to vote for their favorite plays in several categories, and members can walk from the red carpet into the Stage where there will be so many ways to be a part of the show, and a lot of surprises!
Also, a new clothing catalog and Puffle Catalog (With White Puffle!!!!) Comes out Friday! Also... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camiroo :)

3 comments:

sahana :) said...

Hey camiroo nice blog!!!

chocomintisland.blogspot.com follow it !!!!

Lynnzie5103 said...

Stop It Chcomint!! Argh!!

Besides, Camiroo, I have added/put up your banner on my blog. It looks really awesome!

-Lynnzie

Anonymous said...

I love your blog tell me how do you get those moving little videos saying the fair up? Please tell me

Cliky Minty!
Check out my blog on

https://sites.google.com/a/fitzroynthps.vic.edu.au/a-day-of-club-penguin/